Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One Point Perspective Hallway Drawing

This project wasn't my favorite to be truthful. I felt that using colored pencils kind of ruined the project. I think I feel that way because I think that sketches always look better. That's my opinion though. This project was difficult because it was hard to include all doorways and to make everything fit where it belongs. You had to make it just the right proportion otherwise nothing would work out. I think I could have taken less time worrying about the size of the door at the end of the hallway and spend more time coloring and adding neater details. I learned from this piece of artwork that taking your time is very important to get a good result. Overall, on a scale of one to ten, with ten being the best and one being the worst, I'd rate myself an 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment