Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tigers Baseball Promotional Poster

This project turned out nicely. Not exactly how I pictured it but very very close. I really wanted to make the transparent pictures at the bottom of the poster black and white, along with adding flames to Miguel Cabrera's bat. Since I couldn't figure out how to change the transparent pictures to black a white without changing the whole poster black and white, I settled for leaving them colored. Then for Miguel Cabrera's bat, I just added some smoke effect with a specific paint brush. I altered the picture, by changing the contrast, and make it black and white giving it an even better "night effect", and adding some simple text. Overall, this project took a little time, and didn't have all the effects I desired, but it turned out to look pretty good in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment