Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Op Art Project #2

The picture of this project was not available to me on Drop Box, but I will talk about it anyways. This project wasn't one of my favorites. I think this was mostly because I do not prefer to use markers. I think sketches look better. This project was time consuming and didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. Again, I think it was because marker was used, but it's not like you could use pencil on a project like this anyways to get the same effect so it's understandable. I had a few little mistakes where I got out of the lines and some pink marker was in the yellow areas but that's okay, I'm not a perfect person and I make mistakes. Overall, this project turned out okay but I would prefer doing something else involving drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment