Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Character Skeleton

This project was my all time favorite. However, it was very time consuming. I like doing projects where I have the picture in front of me and I have to free hand the same picture. It's difficult but the results always look so good! My favorite part about this piece would be everything. I think this project probably took a total of about maybe....2 weeks? I had to include many details in this drawing because even the simplest little detail could make it or break it. Shading made this whole piece come together. Woody's eyes look a little crazy and cartoonish before I added shading to create his cheekbones and demension under his eyes. After I added a bit of shading, he looked JUST like the real Woody.The skeleton was by far the hardest part. But the hardest part of the skeleton was the skull. This part of the drawing was very tricky and the jaw, before I drew it just right, seemed to be unattached and floating in mid air. In the end, I pulled through though and made it the best drawing I have done yet. I was very proud of myself after this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment