Monday, November 5, 2012

Mixed Media Skeleton Drawing


This project was my favorite so far! It was really fun to see everything come together. At first I was somewhat iffy about how it looked but I think I did a good job shading and bringing it together took look very realistic and three-demensional. My favorite part about this sketch is the jaw lines. I take pride in them because last year I wasn't able to draw a skeleton's jaw to save my life! :) If I could change something it would be to make the eyes a bit larger and to make the spine look like it did on my rough draft. That's how it usually happens though. Nothing ever looks like it did on the original copy! Overall, I was very happy with the results I got from this project. I think My best pieces of art have come from sketching the human skeleton...hmmm, weird! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment