Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gesture Drawing Sketches

This project is probably my second favorite drawing I have ever done aside from the Woody Skeleton drawing I drew last year. This picture is one I will probably end up putting in a frame and taking to fair to win awards on it! The hardest thing about this project was the wrinkles in the clothing. Without wrinkles, the clothing looks very two dimensional. My favorite thing about this picture would have to be the hair of the models. Hair is something that is very difficult to draw and I think I executed it very well for the first time I had ever drawn hair.The shading took a long time and the hands caused me some grief but overall, this piece turned out very nice and like I said before, it is one of the best I have ever created, or at least I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment